Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Stefan and family


This session is a little different than most I do. Instead of coming to my studio or meeting at an outdoor location, I went to this family's home. Stefan was 1 month old and so cute with all his dark hair and eyes. He also decided that he would stay awake for the entire shoot! I took lots of family photos too which included Stefan's sister Salomea. She is 4 and has leukemia. She has lost all her hair from the chemo. I took lots of bows, hats, and flowers for her. She loved playing with them more than wearing them! She was so sweet, curious, and funny. The love and sweetness I saw between this family really touched my heart. It was a pleasure to capture these images and to spend time with them.




































No comments:

Post a Comment