Monday, January 3, 2011

Keith, Catherine, and Hunter

I met the Cooper family for some Christmas/maternity photos. Catherine is about 5 months along and since they live in Virgina I probably won't be seeing them again until after baby girl Cooper is born. I had a wonderful time with them and especially Hunter. He was so cooperative and cute!! We also took some 4 generation photos. This was a special appointment for me too. One year ago to the DAY I did my very first "official" photography shoot of Keith's niece at this very same location!! I love what I'm doing......
















1 comment:

  1. Kim! These pics are wonderful! It's hard to believe it was exactly a year to the day that you had taken Lilly Anna's photos! Isn't Hunter adorable?! We can't wait to see you in February!

    ReplyDelete